Oregon FIORDLAND kožne zaštitne cipele za rad s motornom pilom.
- certifikati EN ISO 17249:2007, EN ISO 20345:2004 (S3 WR SRA HI CI HRO)
- Klasa 2 (24m/s)
- čelićna kapica na prstima (udarac od 200J i kompresija 15.000N)
- prozračna, nauljena, nubuk koža visoke kvalitete
- nepremočivi (WR)
- ergonomska obloga na području zgloba za dodatnu ugodu i oslonac
- anatonsko oblikovan uložak, kojeg je mogoče odstarniti in oprati
- dvoredni šav za dodatnu čvrstoću i dugotrajno nošenje
- protuklizni potplat s izvrsnim oprijemom
- uklonjive metalne dereze za izniman oprijem, stabilnost i kontrolu
- vulkanizirani gumeni štitnik
- nehrđajuče vezice
- čelična tabanica
- udobna visina 13,8cm (od unutarnjeg potplata gore)
- područje ahilove tetive zasnovano je tako, da se savija na način, da oponaša prirodno kretanje bose noge
- nehrđajuče čelične kopče za vezice
- ergonomična podloga jezika i područja glježnja
- broj: 45
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browse while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity
A visit to a this page could generate the following types of cookie.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
2. Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
3. Functionality cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to
provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
4. Targeting and advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked
to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Cookies can be managed via the web browser settings. Please, see you browser help how to manage cookies.
On this site you can always turn cookies on/off on menu item “Cookie Management”.